Obeo is excited to introduce our new eFlyers!
We have updated the “e-mail tour” tool of HomeSite to send out a great looking eFlyer via e-mail. You can choose from several templates that include multiple photos, brief listing information, link to the Obeo tour and your contact information. You can also embed these eFlyers in your website, blog or Craigslist posting with just a few clicks.
- Send an eFlyer to everyone in your office for each new listing.
- Send an eFlyer to the home seller, so they can forward it to friends/family.
- Send an eFlyer when there is an open house or price reduction.
- Post the eFlyer to your blog/website, which links to the Obeo tour.
- Use the eFlyer to quickly post your listings on Craigslist.
There are two ways to send an eFlyer. From the Obeo HomeSite tour or from your Obeo Members Area. Here are the steps…
|a) Sending from Obeo HomeSite – Simply view any of your Obeo tours, click on TOOLS icon, click on the EMAIL IT tool, select your template and fill out the e-mail addresses of who you want to send the eFlyer to.|
|b) Sending from the Members Area – First, login to the Obeo.com Members Area. In the MANAGE VIRTUAL TOURS area, select your listing and then select E-MAIL FLYER from the action drop down list. Fill out the form on this page to send the eFlyer e-mail. On this page you can also get the code to embed the eFlyer into your blog, website or Craigslist posting.|
|Training Video – We have created a short training video for you to see how to use the eFlyers in your marketing efforts. Watch Video|